Just found about this movie and it seems exciting, looking forward to it. I love the ost. 🙂
- Michael Pataradet Sa-nguankwamdee as Kimhan
- Pooklook Fonthip Watcharatrakul as Mookrin
- Bo Thunyasupan as Paktra
- Note Watcharabul Leesuwan as Tada
- Pimpan Chalainakhup as Mon/ Weemonrat
- Ploy Jatumat as Duang Dao
- Nawapon Phuwadon as Chumsai
- Ponrat Rodraksa as Ak
- Pitisak Yaowananon as Prarot
- Athiwat Sanitwong as Banjert
- Jirawat Wachirasarunpat as Prasong
Kimhan and Mookarin were engaged to be married but a tragedy changed that love to hate. Mon, Kimhan’s sister was found dead and her husband, Tada, Mook’s brother was accused to be the killer. The case went to court and Tada was acquitted with Mook taking the stand as her brother’s alibi and Mon’s death was ruled a suicide.
Kimhan doesn’t believe the ruling. If the law can’t punish Tada, Kimhan will do it himself. The properties of Mon was given to her husband, which angered Kimhan even more. Kimhan vowed to revenge for his sister.
Kimhan got married to Paktra, a friend of Mook, to get back at her. Years later, he came back into Mook’s life again to exact revenge on her and her brother. Kimhan pretended to love Mook still and because Mook still loves him, she willingly became his mistress. But after Mook got pregnant with him, Kimhan refused to take responsibility. Will their tainted love be able to finally heal and blossom anew or will Kimhan’s wrath destroy everything in its path? Tune into Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen to find out.
Credit: NinjaKKN from Spicy Forum
CREDITS ALSO TO ASIANFUSE WIKI.